Under the coordination of Professor Marco Aurélio Nogueira, we were born within the Institute of Public Policies and International Relations (IPPRI) of the São Paulo State University (UNESP), an institution that brings together some research centers and the Graduate Program in International Relations San Tiago Dantas (UNESP, Unicamp, PUC-SP). Essentially, we intend to function as a research center. But we also aim to make CISA an echo chamber for our investigations. Our baptism is academic, but we do not intend to act only academically: we want to relate in a broad and dynamic way with public opinion and with people interested in the themes of society, culture and the world political community. Wherever possible, we avoid using encrypted languages. But always in a plural and theoretically referenced way.
- Actors and Institutions of the International System
- International Political Economy and International Financial System
- Human Rights, Territories and New Subjectivities
- Networks, Technology and World-modernity
- Brazilian Foreign Policy: Themes, Agenda and History
- Latin America and the World
- Political Theory and International Relations